Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Caitlyn's almost last dance:(




My baby sister Caitlyn is 17 and graduating from high school this year! It's absolutely crazy how fast we grow up! I was looking at a VERY old scrapbook a little while ago, and saw a whole bunch of pictures from about 12 years ago, the 3 of us girls were so young. Now my little dirt eater is a almost grown up beautiful almost woman.. well you mite be asking what brought all this on... Cait went to her 2nd to last dance has a high school student. She looked so dang cute. (Who ever dressed her and did her hair is just a mastermind!) I dont know what im going to do when she goes away to college. I call her 3 times a day now! Oh jeez poor girl won't get any time to her self... actually maybe I'll talk Brad into moving where she goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment